To place an order, please message, e-mail, or phone Beth with your order. She will be able to check and confirm any particular requirements when putting your order together. An invoice will be sent for you to check once your order has been put together. Local delivery is available and can be arranged once the order has been confirmed. Payment details can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Topside (£19/kg) Sizes 1.2kg – 1.6kg
- Silverside (£16/kg) Sizes 1kg – 1.5kg
- Brisket (£15/kg) Sizes 815g – 1.16kg
Forerib(sold out) Sirloin on the bone(sold out)
- Sirloin (£32/kg) 2 steaks per packet, one pack remaining
- Rump (£22/kg) Individually wrapped, two remaining.
Minute(sold out) Tomahawk(sold out) Fillet(sold out) Ribeye(sold out)
Each pack usually has 8-10 sausages, minimum weight 500g, flavours include:
- Original (contains wheat, sulphite)
- Beef and garlic (contains wheat, sulphite)
- Beef and Mustard (contains wheat, sulphite, mustard)
Cajun(sold out) Gluten free plain beef(sold out)
Other Beef Cuts:
Diced (£13/kg) Average 500-530g per pack, each pack individually priced per weight.
Mince £6/pack (minimum weight 500g)
Burgers (4 oz/pack of 4) £5/pack (contains wheat, sulphite, eggs, soya)
Shin £11/kg (average 520g per pack)
- Drover’s Relish Great served with burgers or even as a tangy addition to a cheese sandwich
- Crofter’s Chutney A versatile chutney, for a range of cheeses, cold meats, or sandwiches.
- Ale Chutney (contains gluten). A chutney with a splash of ale. Great with sourdough bread and Connage chedder.
- The Laird’s Chutney (contains sulpher). An exotic twist of apricot and date in this chutney.
- Onion Marmalade (watch this space Autumn 2022 for updates)
- Currant jelly (serve with venison or pork roasts, or even with cheese)
Seen something you want but not sure on the exact pricing or what size you need? Let me know either what size you are after or for how many people and we can give a rough idea so that you can then decide.
For any of the above questions, something else you are unsure of, or if you would like to purchase any produce, please get in touch via Facebook, mobile or the contact page (please enter either your email address or phone number so I can respond to your lovely comments).
If you have online banking, we can now send out an invoice that makes payment very easy. For customers who wish to collect their orders, we accept both card and cash. For those who wish to make a bank transfer, please pay the full invoice to:
Sort Code 83-19-19