To place an order, please message, e-mail, or phone Beth with your order. She will be able to check and confirm any particular requirements when putting your order together. An invoice will be sent for you to check once your order has been put together. Local delivery is available and can be arranged once the order has been confirmed. Payment details can be found at the bottom of this page.
Our most recent beef available has been hung for 6 weeks (all beef below unless specified), it has been born and reared under the Quality Meat Scotland (QMS) Assurance scheme.
- Forerib (£28/kg): 4.465Kg (£125.02)
- Sirloin on the bone (£32/kg) 2.075 (£66.40)
- Topside (£20/kg) Sizes 1.5kg – 2kg
- Brisket (£16/kg): Sizes around 1kg
All steaks are packs of two (apart from minute).
- Sirloin (£36/kg) Two steaks per pack (between 445g-550g per pack)
- Rump (£25/kg) between 485g-655g pack sizes
- Minute (£20/kg) between 220-380g pack sizes
FilletSold out TomahawkSold out Fillet TailsSold out
Each family pack is £4.50, minimum weight 350g, flavours include:
- Original (contains wheat, sulphite)
- Beef and garlic (contains wheat, sulphite)
- Sausagemeat (454g minimum weight, contains wheat, sulphite) Great for making homemade sausage rolls
Other Beef Cuts:
Diced £6.50/pack (minimum weight 500g)
Mince £6/pack (minimum weight 500g)
Burgers (4 oz/pack of 4) £5/pack (contains wheat, sulphite, eggs, soya)
Shin £13/kg (pack sizes between 340-520g)
- Drover’s Relish Great served with burgers, sausages or even as a tangy addition to a cheese sandwich
- The Laird’s Chutney (contains sulphur). An exotic twist of apricot and date in this chutney.
- Five Spice Apple Jelly (Perfect with roast pork or mature cheeses)
Deerstalkers Jelly (Redcurrant and thyme)Sold out Shepherdess Jelly (Redcurrant and mint)Sold out Ale ChutneySold out Blackcurrant JamSold out Onion Marmalade Crofter’s ChutneySold out Apple and Plum ChutneySold out Gooseberry and Elderflower JamSold out
For any of the above questions, something else you are unsure of, or if you would like to purchase any produce, please get in touch via Facebook, mobile or the contact page (please enter either your email address or phone number so I can respond to your lovely comments).
If you have online banking, we can now send out an invoice that makes payment very easy. For customers who wish to collect their orders, we accept both card and cash. For those who wish to make a bank transfer, please ask for bank details.